Who we are?
Respect.Studio is an award-winning digital marketing agency with a key focus on B2B, established in 2015.
Essentially – we are a team of digital marketing enthusiasts or rather ‘digital natives’ helping businesses to generate leads and build brands using alternative marketing channels. Our main expertise lies within LinkedIn and we consider ourselves as one of the best teams in this niche.
- We have two offices: one – in Lviv, Ukraine, and another one – in North America, we’ve got team members from Canada.
- We provide services to clients from all over the world mostly from the US, Canada, and Australia.
- There are more than 200 clients from different industries in our track record and more than 300 successful projects completed.
- Our team is constantly growing at a tremendous pace from 15 to 30 people within a year and you might be exactly who we need!
Who are we looking for?
Right now we are growing so fast that we need more help. That’s when YOU come into the picture.
- Fluent English at least B2, no exceptions here. We are an international team and most of the communication is conducted in English;
- Attention to detail, analytical, and organizational skills;
- Ability to multitask, self-manage, and prioritize as you will be working on multiple accounts simultaneously;
- Understanding of Marketing and Digital Marketing basics. You will be part of digital marketing campaigns, so you need to understand customer behavior on digital platforms
- Important — 99% of our work is done online, so yeah, we expect you to be a proficient PC user. Most likely, you have no problems with using a laptop, Google Sheets and Google Docs, and different tools but still, need to mention it anyway, just in case 😉
Would be a bonus:
- Basic know-how of HTML and web publishing.
- Experience in B2B Marketing is not essential. If the person is willing to dive into B2B, we can help to make a transition. We are rather willing to see his/her understanding of the role of Marketing in business.
- Performing exhaustive research to gain in-depth knowledge of the client’s market and target audiences
- Developing a content strategy that meets business objectives
- Creating relevant content to educate the market and build brand awareness
- Tracking and analysing content performance, conducting periodic content audits
- Developing content guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, and ensuring they are followed
- Planning the editorial calendar and content distribution
- Collaborating with content management teams, creative teams, and writers to implement the strategy
- Comfortable office in the city center 10 min walking to Rynok square;
- A friendly, yet professional team, full of interesting personalities whom it will be a pleasure to spend time with;
- Ability to work remotely and with flexible schedules;
- Opportunity to grow quickly as a professional in various marketing areas. Our projects are far from being standard, so you will have a huge space to show your creativity;
- A wide variety of tools to work with;
- Performance-based monthly bonus plus base salary;
- Support and promotion of training at the expense of the company;
- A personal development plan with clear goals and possible rewards;
- Ability to implement your own initiatives within the company;
We’re waiting for your application;)