E-mail Marketing Specialist
Who we are?
Respect.Studio is an award-winning digital marketing agency with a key focus on B2B, established in 2015.
Essentially – we are a team of digital marketing enthusiasts or rather ‘digital natives’ helping businesses to generate leads and build brands using alternative marketing channels. Our main expertise lies within LinkedIn and we consider ourselves as one of the best teams in this niche.
- We have two offices: one – in Lviv, Ukraine, and another one – in North America, we’ve got team members from Canada.
- We provide services to clients from all over the world mostly from the US, Canada, and Australia.
- There are more than 200 clients from different industries in our track record and more than 300 successful projects completed.
- 2020 was an extremely fruitful year for us, we were recognized as a Top 2020 Digital Marketing Agency in Ukraine and top B2B Marketing Agency worldwide in Clutch.co rating 3rd year in a row!
- Our team is constantly growing at a tremendous pace from 12 to 18 people within a year and you might be exactly who we need!
Who are we looking for?
Right now we are growing so fast that we need more help. That’s when YOU come into the picture.
- Fluent English at least B2, no exceptions here. We are an international team and most of the communication is done in English;
- Attention to detail, analytical, and organizational skills;
- Ability to multitask, self-manage, and prioritize you will be working on multiple accounts at once;
- Experience in email marketing, list building, or lead generation;
- Strong communicative skills. Be able to compose and convey a task for a copywriter and designer in an understandable way.
- Understanding of Marketing and Digital Marketing basics. You will be part of digital marketing campaigns, so you need to understand online behavior
- Important — 99% of our work is done online, so yeah, we expect you to be a proficient PC user. Most likely, you have no problems with using a laptop, Google Sheets and Google Docs, and different tools but still, need to mention this anyway, just in case 😉
- Experience in mailing services such as Snov.io, Sales Navigator, Mailchimp, and their analogs.
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Understanding & experience of sending a cold email through email outreach tools (Snov.io, Lemlist, etc.)
- Experience with warm-uping of domain and emails.
- Lead list validations through Zero Bounce, Neverbounce or other similar solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Would be a bonus:
- Basic understanding of copywriting, e-mail script-writing;
- Experience working in an agency environment B2B is a bonus;
- Soft skills: flexibility, out-of-the-box thinking, ability to accept and apply feedback, and perseverance;
- Experience working in remote or international teams.
- Experience in automation services such as Zapier, Integromat/Make, n8n.io, or similar.
You will be working in close cooperation with our email marketing expert. At the start, you will be supporting him with our current email marketing campaigns by helping to work with the data, setting up the tools, analyzing the results, and reporting. Based on your skill set we will define a more detailed scope of work, which might include a part with writing a copy, strategizing the campaign flow, managing the A/B testing, and much more.
- Managing, reviewing progress, and reporting on email campaigns;
- Setup and monitor client dashboards to track key campaign performance metrics;
- Checking, formatting, and segmentation of the leads database to find new and creative ways to grow our email subscriber lists;
- Running A/B testing and analyzing ongoing email performance to optimize our email campaigns, so they drive the best results for client’s business;
- Setting up tools & automation to develop thoughtful emails that align with our content and generate outsized open and click rates;
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management, and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations e.g. CAN-SPAM, GDPR, opt-in/out policies;
- (optional) Building scripts with the support of our crazy-talented team of content managers;
- Maintain ongoing awareness of current trends and best practices, as well as the commitment to personal growth and development.
Sounds like a lot? The email marketing system is already set up, all you need is support. You will also work closely with the email marketer, who will not leave you in trouble, will tell and prompt you all the way from the first day in the team.
- Comfortable office in the city center 10 min walking to Rynok square;
- A friendly, yet professional team, full of interesting personalities whom it will be a pleasure to spend time with;
- Ability to work remotely and with flexible schedules;
- Opportunity to grow quickly as a professional in various marketing areas. Our projects are far from being standard, so you will have a huge space to show your creativity;
- A wide variety of tools to work with;
- Performance-based monthly bonus plus base salary;
- Support and promotion of training at the expense of the company;
- A personal development plan with clear goals and possible rewards;
- Ability to implement your own initiatives within the company;
We’re waiting for your application;)