Lead Generation Manager
Who we are
Respect.Studio is an award-winning digital marketing agency with a key focus on the B2B area, established in 2015.
Essentially – we are a team of digital marketing enthusiasts (or rather ‘digital natives’) helping businesses to generate leads and build brands using alternative marketing channels. Our main expertise lies within LinkedIn and we consider ourselves as one of the best teams in this niche.
- We have two offices: one – in Lviv, Ukraine, and another one – in Toronto, Canada.
- We provide services to clients from all over the world (mostly from the US, Canada, and Australia).
- There are more than 200 clients from different industries in our track record and more than 300 successful projects completed.
- 2019 was an extremely fruitful year for us, we were recognized as a Top 2019 Digital Marketing Agency in Ukraine and top B2B Marketing Agency worldwide in Clutch.co rating.
- Our team is constantly growing at a tremendous pace (from 6 to 15 people within a year) and you might be exactly whom we need!
Who are we looking for?
- Upper-intermediate English level;
- Ability to learn fast. We have clients worldwide in dozens of different industries, that’s why it is highly important to be up to date and flexible to the constant changes
- Understanding of Digital Marketing basics (marketing funnel, target audience, call to action, etc.)
- Exceptional skill in Google spreadsheets / MS Excel
- Important — 99% of our work is done online, using a laptop/computer and different tools. We expect you to be a proficient PC user;
- Result-oriented, hard-working, attentive, responsible, team-working;
- good analytical and research skills;
- proficient in Google tools (docs, spreadsheets, etc), to be acquainted with CRM systems;
Would be a bonus:
- Experience in Sales;
- Experience in Lead Generation;
- Knowledge of such tools as Google docs, ClickUp, Asana;
- Soft skills: effective communication, flexibility, creative thinking, ability to accept and apply feedback, attention to detail, and perseverance;
- Experience working in the marketing industry;
- LinkedIn user experience;
- Experience in communication with English native speakers;
Working with us you get:
- Comfortable office in the city center (10 min walking to Rynok square).
- A friendly, yet professional team, full of interesting personalities whom it will be a pleasure to spend time with;
- Ability to work remotely and with flexible schedules;
- Opportunity to grow quickly as a professional in various areas. Our projects are far from being standard, so you will have a huge space to showcase your creativity;
- Competitive salary with a rich bonus system for your proactivity;
- Support and promotion of training (at the expense of the company);
We’re waiting for your application!