Marketing Project Manager
Who we are
Respect.Studio is an award-winning digital marketing agency with a key focus on the B2B area, established in 2015.
Essentially – we are a team of digital marketing enthusiasts (or rather ‘digital natives’) helping businesses to generate leads and build brands using alternative marketing channels. Our main expertise lies within LinkedIn and we consider ourselves as one of the best teams in this niche.
- We have two offices: one – in Lviv, Ukraine, and another one – in Toronto, Canada.
- We provide services to clients from all over the world (mostly from the US, Canada, and Australia).
- There are more than 200 clients from different industries in our track record and more than 300 successful projects completed.
- 2019 was an extremely fruitful year for us, we were recognized as a Top 2019 Digital Marketing Agency in Ukraine and top B2B Marketing Agency worldwide in Clutch.co rating.
- Our team is constantly growing at a tremendous pace (from 6 to 15 people within a year) and you might be exactly whom we need!
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills – we work as a team, so being a lone wolf will work against you.
- Previous experience as a project manager in marketing
- 3+ years of experience managing teams (2-7 people);
- B2-C1 English. Our team communicates in English, so having great communication skills in this language is important for us to work comfortably;
- Understanding of B2B world – reaching out to business decision-makers is different from reaching out to consumers, so you need to know who your prospects are and what they care about.
- Adaptability – our clients vary from SaaS to FinTech, to WorkTech, and so on, so we need a person who can learn on the go
- Understanding of Digital Marketing basics. Well, you are going to manage the digital marketing team, so this one is a no-brainer;
- Exceptional skill in Google spreadsheets / MS Excel. We have a lot of stuff in here, and you will be the one managing it;
- Important — 99% of our work is done online, using a laptop/computer and different tools. We expect you to be a proficient PC user;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong management skills (both, self-management and team management);
- HQ Communication skills. A big part of this role is in the communication between clients and R.S’s team and we need you to do it top-notch;
- High stress-resistance (not all of our clients are/might be cutie-pies :).
Would be a bonus:
- Experience working in the marketing agency or generally in the agency environment;
- Soft skills: flexibility, creative thinking, perseverance, ability to accept and apply feedback);
- Experience working in the marketing industry;
- Sales experience;
- Multi-tasking skill (you will manage multiple small projects, so it will be a good bonus if you can multi-task sometimes, still, not necessarily);
- Experience managing international teams.
What are the responsibilities:
- Communication. It includes communication both with clients to get an in-depth understanding of their business objectives and with teammates to align on goals and deliverables.
- Strategizing & Planning. We commit to long-term campaigns, and your role would be to oversee long-term goals;
- Organizing & Monitoring. You’ll be working closely with remote and freelance workers, so your primary responsibilities will be collect, coordinate and prioritize project requirements, manage the timing and quality delivery of tasks fulfilled on the project;
- Analytics & Reporting. Your task here is to keep track of all work produced and distributed for the clients, so you’ll have to keep track of content metrics, analyze trends/patterns and provide actionable recommendations for optimization.
- Team Management. You’ll be coordinating cooperation between our team, freelancers, and clients.
- Control and analyze the performance of campaigns;
- Building project time-lines and making sure the team delivers within the set frame;
- Project onboarding process.
Working with us you get:
- Comfortable office in the city center (10 min walking to Rynok square).
- A friendly, yet professional team, full of interesting personalities whom it will be a pleasure to spend time with;
- Ability to work remotely and with flexible schedules;
- Opportunity to grow quickly as a professional in various areas. Our projects are far from being standard, so you will have a huge space to showcase your creativity;
- Competitive salary with a rich bonus system for your proactivity;
- Support and promotion of training (at the expense of the company);
We’re waiting for your application!