Respect.Studio is an award-winning digital marketing agency with a key focus on the B2B area, established in 2015.
Essentially – we are a team of digital marketing enthusiasts (or rather ‘digital natives’) helping businesses to generate leads and build brands using alternative marketing channels. Our main expertise lies within LinkedIn and we consider ourselves as one of the best teams in this niche.
- We have two offices: one – in Lviv, Ukraine, and another one – in Toronto, Canada.
- We provide services to clients from all over the world (mostly from the US, Canada, and Australia).
- There are more than 200 clients from different industries in our track record and more than 300 successful projects completed.
- 2019 was an extremely fruitful year for us, we were recognized as a Top 2019 Digital Marketing Agency in Ukraine and top B2B Marketing Agency worldwide in Clutch.co rating.
- Our team is constantly growing at a tremendous pace (from 6 to 15 people within a year) and you might be exactly whom we need!
Who are we looking for?
- Fluent English (at least C1, no exceptions here).
- Excellent communication skills – we work as a team, so being a lone wolf will work against you
- Previous experience in scriptwriting and content creation
- Ability to learn fast. It’s okay if you don’t have lots of business experience, we are ready to help get you up to speed but you need to absorb it quickly and properly.
- Understanding of Marketing and Digital Marketing basics. You will be part of digital marketing campaigns so you need to understand online behaviour 👩💻👨💻
- Important — 99% of our work is done online, so yeah, we expect you to be a proficient PC user. Most likely, you have no problems with using a laptop, Google Sheets and Google Docs, and different tools but still, need to mention this anyway, just in case 🙂
Would be a bonus:
- Experience in B2B scriptwriting, email marketing and/or social media
- Soft skills: flexibility, out-of-the-box thinking, ability to accept and apply feedback and perseverance
- Experience working in the marketing industry (agency experience preferred)
- LinkedIn user experience
- Ability to multitask, self-manage and prioritize (you will be working on multiple campaigns at once so it’s a bonus if you’re organized)
- Experience working in remote or international teams.
- Experience working as SDR
- Participate in creative briefings and brainstorms with the Content Team for gathering audience and informational inputs required to meet their goals.
- Effectively balance multiple projects, deadlines and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Actively communicate project status and roadblocks to completion to Project Managers and team members
- Writing and rewriting scripts if necessary.
- Developing believable plots and characters
- Researching background material
- Coming up with themes and ideas
- Self-educate on important industry and business themes and topics for various clients
- Ensure all finished work is executed in high quality, meeting all strategic and creative, communication and technical requirements across the board
- Maintain ongoing awareness of current trends and best practices, as well as commitment to personal growth and development.
Working with us you get:
- Comfortable office in the city center (10 min walking to Rynok square).
- A friendly, yet professional team, full of interesting personalities whom it will be a pleasure to spend time with;
- Ability to work remotely and with flexible schedules;
- Opportunity to grow quickly as a professional in various areas. Our projects are far from being standard, so you will have a huge space to showcase your creativity;
- Competitive salary with a rich bonus system for your proactivity;
- Support and promotion of training (at the expense of the company);
We’re waiting for your application!