Who are we looking for?
- Fluent English (at least C1, no exceptions here).
- Excellent communication skills – we work as a team, so being a lone wolf will work against you
- Previous experience in scriptwriting and content creation
- Ability to learn fast. It’s okay if you don’t have lots of business experience, we are ready to help get you up to speed but you need to absorb it quickly and properly.
- Understanding of Marketing and Digital Marketing basics. You will be part of digital marketing campaigns so you need to understand online behaviour 👩💻👨💻
- Important — 99% of our work is done online, so yeah, we expect you to be a proficient PC user. Most likely, you have no problems with using a laptop, Google Sheets and Google Docs, and different tools but still, need to mention this anyway, just in case 🙂
Would be a bonus:
- Experience in B2B scriptwriting, email marketing and/or social media
- Soft skills: flexibility, out-of-the-box thinking, ability to accept and apply feedback and perseverance
- Experience working in the marketing industry (agency experience preferred)
- LinkedIn user experience
- Ability to multitask, self-manage and prioritize (you will be working on multiple campaigns at once so it’s a bonus if you’re organized)
- Experience working in remote or international teams.
- Experience working as SDR
- Participate in creative briefings and brainstorms with the Content Team for gathering audience and informational inputs required to meet their goals.
- Effectively balance multiple projects, deadlines and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Actively communicate project status and roadblocks to completion to Project Managers and team members
- Writing and rewriting scripts if necessary.
- Developing believable plots and characters
- Researching background material
- Coming up with themes and ideas
- Self-educate on important industry and business themes and topics for various clients
- Ensure all finished work is executed in high quality, meeting all strategic and creative, communication and technical requirements across the board
- Maintain ongoing awareness of current trends and best practices, as well as commitment to personal growth and development.